Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What we do instead of getting flu shots


I will spare you from my explanation as to why we have chosen to stop getting flu shots and vaccinations. I will instead post a link to a doctor that I trust.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/11/01/why-flu-shots-for-kids-don-t-work.aspx
I could post hundreds more, but I encourage you to find your own. Read different peoples views and weigh them against your own judgement and intuition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT-hbwKJqyA&feature=player_embedded#t=54

And I know this N1H1(swine flu) stuff is scary, but please do your research before giving or taking this new shot. Flu shots already have much higher doses of mercury than even the average vaccine and it hasn't been tested long enough. I think that in many cases families can prevent getting illness, but it DOES take some inconveniences. Be prepared to hold up in your house for awhile if absolutely necessary, just get a little extra food from the store next time and be prepared with the over-the-counter medicine you might need so not to expose others. Sometimes it is a hard decision to make, but sometime we have to say no to obligation that will expose us to a lot of people. We are blessed to have our children in a private school that is so supportive and truly cares about the health of our children and their families, so last week when 2 and then 4 cases of H1N1 were confirmed they shut down for 4 days. But if they school hadn't made that call, my husband and I were preparing to take our children out of school. Don't get me wrong, we aren't panicking we are just being proactive. One hundred years ago, when a 'fever' would sweep an area, whole towns would shut down including the schools. This is just common sense.

I will leave you with one more link, this is a recent one that was on MSNBC. I encourage you to find research from all over the board, main stream media and the 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. God Bless to you all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw