Monday, September 14, 2009

Stating my purpose

I'm just going to lay it all on the line and outline my main purposes for blogging. First I will start by saying that, although I have on occasion enjoyed writing a bit(and I do mean "a bit") I am not gifted in literature. I will try very hard to be respectful of the English language, but I often get a head of myself and probley will rarely(I'm just be realistic) put it thru a rigorous grammar/spell check.

Ok, so on with the reasons you are reading this. They all are intertwined and come full circle, but I will start with the most damning...money. I have heard that there is $$ in blogging and I intend to figure out how. If you understand google adsense or any other internet advertising, I'm not opposed to taking 'tryed and true' advise. I also intend to "advertise" my handmade and retail products along with other peoples inventive products in my blog. By advertise I don't mean shameless advertising, postes will be informative, interesting and researched. You don't have to buying anything I sell to enjoy and/or benefit from my collection of thoughts.

Secondly I will give thanks to God and a very giving husband for allowing me to be a mother that has been able to be the full care taker of our children since birth. I won't call my self a "stay-at-home" mom, because I have had opportunities to work but have always been able to 'tote' my children with me. So now I am ready to start my own business, but because my husband is so gracious I get to combine work with 'my agenda'. 'My agenda' means a lot of things as you will soon find out, it means; holistic living, eco-friendly living, natural parenting, conservative values, and much more. Above all I will always be proclaiming Gods love, The Holy spirit's power and Jesus' gift of life. With that said this blog will be my own personal soap box and very much a 'how to' in natural living. I am constantly learning and growing, and will be stepping you thru my own process of achieving new goals of better living.

Thank you for letting me ramble on. I hope that I haven't made it sound like this will be a very heavy philosophical blog, because there will be a lot of little heartiness and fun projects as well.